After my encounter with the strange animal, I tried to do research on it, but there was no information. Then, one day I began hearing rumors about this sighting in Loveland, Ohio. A truck driver almost hit this 4 foot frog like animal. When he got out to see if it was hurt it ran away on its hind legs. I couldn’t believe it. It almost completely matched my description. They called it the Loveland Frogman. Since I’ve started writing these blogs I’ve been thinking a lot about that day behind my house, and it’s inspired me to go back, find, and capture a Loveland Frogman. I will return to my hometown of Palm Valley, Florida, to begin my cryptid quest, where I will document, in writing, my journey.
Day 1:
I looked out of the window of my truck late this afternoon to see that familiar place. It was just as I remembered it: deep, green swamps, tall grass, and bugs; lots and lots of bugs. I couldn’t wait around and look around for much longer because it would get too dark soon and the bugs would be intolerable. I had to get started. I went back to my truck to get my things. I took out my bug spray, compass, flash light, knife, cameras, tent, blankets and food rations. Then I folded down the passenger side seat, picked up my lucky can of paint and took it with me. I went to the south of where I first saw it to set up camp. I pitched my tent and set up my cameras in strategic positions. I went into town after that to pick up a few more supplies. By the time I came back it was dark. I went to the banks of the marsh to look for prints in the mud; nothing. I checked my cameras next; also nothing.
So here I am in my tent, too tired to keep going. I guess I’ll continue tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment